Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Public Holiday for 2010

Hello,

I am Staying in Malaysia. Well Malaysia have many kind of Public Holiday because of many culture and celebration. Well my company is at KL I have counted that we have 15 days.


But I not sure, my company said that Malaysia have a law that company may choose 10 public holiday out of all the public holiday in Malaysia. The my company come out the holiday schedule for me.

Hi all,
Please see my input in blue below.
New Year 1 Jan (Fri)
Chinese NY 14 Feb (Sun) & 15 Feb (Mon) Tuesday 16 Feb will also be a holiday Fauziah. Sunday is already a public holiday so
Monday becomes the replacement. Since CNY is celebrated nationally over two days that
means Tuesday is also a public holiday.
Labour Day 1 May (Sat) Perhaps Fauziah should also put on record that I said a day will be added to annual leave.

National Day 31 Aug (Tue)
Hari Raya Puasa 10 Sept (Fri) & 11 Sep (Sat) Same as above
Depavali 5 Nov (Fri)
Christmas 25 Dec (Sat) Same as above

So to all my dearest friend that want to have trip with me during the holidays please check my schedule.

comment comment comment i need comment for this.

Thank you

Gallen Low

No comments:

Post a Comment