Thursday, January 7, 2010

DCO Gathering at Sanctuary at The Curve (Malaysia) 2nd Jan 2010

Hello,

As per mention by some of my college mates. We have meet each other seen 2003 but now is 2010 means that we have meet each other almost 7 years. So we Scze Yuen and Mr. Jun Woon have make a gathering for in Sanctuary at The Curve (Malaysia). I think few year we didn't make such a big gathering.

Below is the gathering picture we have taken.

Sue Yan and Kinson Kow


Sue Yan and Scze Yuen
Han Nee and CK
Sue Yan and oops sorry i dunno his name >.<
Wai Loon and I dunno her name >.<
Siew Geong, Sue Yan and I dunno her name >.<
Siew Geong and Sue Yan
Stella, Wai Loon and Siew Geong

Me and Han Nee

Me and Sue Yan


Well Well here come another year, What happen next year's ??? no one know...... Who getting married?? Who will become filthy rich??

But I am lucky to meet you all.

Thank you.

Gallen Low

No comments:

Post a Comment