Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unknown Calls - Annoying Calls Malaysia

I got fews unknown call this week and I didn't answer.

previously 1 month ago I receive a call from AIA
+603 7862 5656 (whoever it is please do not call me)

And for this few days many unknown call keep calling in and I try to find out who was it, below is the few no who keep calling me this few day.

+603 2036 6555
+603 2036 6888
+603 2055 0700
+603 9207 7400

What I have found out this call is from UTS Marketing Solutions Sdn Bhd

here is the website http://unitedteleservice.com/

and here is some info about them I have found. http://leonlim.blog.friendster.com/tag/uts-farewell/

What I understand they are tele-sales, their company maybe have contract with bonuslink, EON Bank, CIMB Bank.


Well again who ever person in charges or staff at UTS Marketing Solutions Sdn Bhd I solute you. Train your people not to give up and keep calling (That is Great) but I got a request, can you please remove my name from your list or database.

Thank you.
Gallen Low

No comments:

Post a Comment