Monday, December 28, 2009

Problem With Window Live Messenger (Essential)

This few day I having problem with window live messenger (Essential), The problem is whenever i log in to the messenger it keep log me out.

I trying so many times, more than 10 x times just keep log me out. I am so frustrate and I wanted to uninstall the Window Live Messenger when i move to the last step want to uninstall it just pop up a message saying that Window Live Essential cannot uninstall.

While I want to down grade to the older msn messenger version, they need me to uninstall the window live messenger.

Now the worst part is i can't do anything. Arghhhhhhhhh This will make someone crazy if they crazy using msn messenger.

I only got 1 option that is to format my pesonal desktop but they is no point that i format the whole PC just for the Messenger. Event without MSN i still got facebook.

Technologies the way to connect to people, friend grow event more bigger, business grow event more bigger with all the technogies nowadays.

Sad stories of the day.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gallen

No comments:

Post a Comment