Friday, September 25, 2009

Ladybird Birthday at Klang 10th September




Konichiwa,

On the 10 September is Ladybird birthday they have planned celebrate in Klang i scared cannot reach Klang on time due to traffic jam on after office hours. I take of from office at 7.00 pm, then i drive as fast as i could to get to Klang around 7.40 pm I reach Klang Bukit Raja wait for another friend to fetch to the restaurant at port Klang finally we reach at Port Klang at 8.15 pm.






Giant Crab so much flesh Yummy!!!!




Birthday Girl :D


Around 10.00 pm we finish our dinner section and have group photo.


Ah Ping finally back from Bangla at last he can Snap a big group photo

then 10.30 pm me and Ping go back first coz Ping date somebody to lim teh. Around 11.15pm I reach my home. :-)

Thank you.

Regards,
Gallen

No comments:

Post a Comment