Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Car Services

Konichiwa,

Today i go to services my car and my expression is like below picture.







I expected, i need to change oil, allignment and break got problem. So it come up a bill like this.




So my poor little kancil when to see doctor and it come out a bill like this.




Engine Oil - RM 48




Oil Filter - RM 12




Brake Pad - RM 65




Skin Disc - RM 60




Brake Pump - RM 45 x 2 = RM 90




Brake Shoes - RM 65




Alignment - RM 20




Balancing - RM 20




So it comes up a total sum = RM 380.


Haizzzz....well i got to paid that althought is expensive, some time some money cannot be save. I will take my little kancil for spa this week if i am free. Hopefully my little kancil stay healthy and shinny.


Thank you.

Regards,

Gallen Low

No comments:

Post a Comment