Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Celebrating Rachelle Birthday

After having some drink on the 16th Sat night.. The next day in the morning abit dizzy. I remember that i got a friend birthday on friday and have celebration on 17th May. Then i call up my friend who incharge of buying the present.

Ring Ring... Have you buy the present??? nope haven't, coz the watch is not suitable and is out of budget then we decided to go buy the present in nearby our area at 4pm.

Then I call another friend ring ring..... Ah Ha 4pm you free ??? we go buy the present and buy the cake.


Ah Ha: said i lazy, u and mk go buy can ady lo.


Me : I also lazy ler, cannot geh you must go also :p. Without ah ha can't buy present want.

OK . Sudah Sampai pukul 4pm.

Suddenly receive an emergency call from MK I think i cannot make it at 4pm. can we make it at around 6pm when we want to go for celebration that time. OK. Then i drop SMS to Ah Ha, also ok.


ti ta ti ta ti ta.. One blink of eyes is already 6pm.


Is time to fetch Ah Ha, I reach Ah Ha house at 6pm,receive an unexpected call again from MK. I think i cannot make it coz i am lost at puchong and I will call Ah San and appologize to her.



>.<"OMG

Faster grab Ah Ha go to buy present, me and ah ha dunno ah san like what kind of style and design ah san like. So Ah Ha call another friend out Shook ye. Then we go buy cake i am just driver. After buy cake we go buy present.Finally everything is done.

6.45pm another friend will fetch us to go for the celebration. =.= At last minutes it seems like want to start rain. We change our plan not to go look out point for celebration we go to Puchong for celebration and we will meet MK there ^^. finally everything start to be fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment